Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TO EAT OR NOT TO EAT... that is the real question

Okay! So I just returned from vacation and need to share what is up! Well my weight a little. I had decided to eat while on vacation. I had fried food and pizza more times then I can count. I gained I think 5 lbs and had a great time. I did not eat bad the whole time I still had fruit, veggies and plenty of water. I had yogurt and ground flax seed and more water, but I ate chips, dip, candy and french fries. The best part of all of this I was okay with whatever happened. I have PEACE! I learned that my food cravings have really changed, I love fruit and veggies and I missed them a lot! I was CRAVING them.  So now after being home for a few days my weight is back down, having lost a couple pounds that I had gained. I feel great and ready to take on the new challeneges of my life!
Blessings,
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment