Saturday, May 21, 2011

Choosing to Workout Means No Regret

"I have never regretted running..." Lysa Terkeurst.

This is such a simple quote but it has resonated with me on more than one occasion.  There is always an excuse to not exercise.; generally its because I just plain don't want to.  But isn't it so true?  If we can have a little bit of trust in our foresight, that AFTER our workout, we are going to feel great... wouldn't that just change our approach when its time to jump on the treadmill, head outside, or put in that workout DVD?!  Absolutely!  I cannot think of a time when I have ever wished that I hadn't worked out.  The rewards are just too great.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I used to do a lot of the Leslie Sansone walking videos. One comment that she made that has stuck in my head is this..."You will never regret doing a workout." You never finish a workout and say, "Man, I wish I hadn't done that!" Keep up the good work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete